Our fee structure is based on what we need to provide the very best nursery care for your child. We only employ fully qualified nursery nurses, all of whom are first-aid trained. Our staff are the best-rewarded in the area, so are highly motivated and our retention rate is extremely high – all of which results in the best care for your child.
None of our nurseries use value range or economy range ingredients in the food we serve your child. We also regularly buy in new toys, books, activity and learning resources to replace ones that have been well-played with.
We strongly believe that our fees not only provide the best environment for your child, but are also competitive.
Our fees are reviewed annually every April from 2024. Our fee structure from 1st May 2023:
Cost with Government funded hours.
Costs for Children using funded hours stretched, starting funding in September 2023.
Please ask your nursery manager if starting funding in April 2023 as figures vary slightly due to number of weeks left in the academic year.
Other Non-contracted sessions (adhoc on request)
Additional Notes for those parents using or seeking to use government funded hours.
- Funded sessions run between 08:00 and 18:00. Children who want to attend from 07:30 will need to sign a contract at £8.00 per day for all days they attend, not single days. This 30-minute period is not covered by government funding as the government rules are no funded session can be longer than 10 hours.
- Morrill St, Holderness Rd nursery funded sessions are 07:45 – 17:45.
- For parents entitled to and seeking to use 15 ‘extended’ hours or 30 hours, an additional service charge of £5.00 for a AM/PM session or £10.00 a day will be applicable. This charge covers everything that Tiptoes offers that is above and beyond the EYFS curriculum, including meals, snacks and other consumable items. This charge will not apply to those using 2yr old funding or 3-4yr old ‘universal’ 15 hour entitlement.
- Sibling discounts, in any form, do not apply if one of the siblings are using funded hours and attends 2 days or 4-part day sessions or less.
- You cannot mix stretched and non-stretched sessions, at all.
- You must notify Tiptoes if you intend to split hours across settings and inform us of the hourly split across both settings. Failure to do so may end up with your funding not being applied to your account, and the full amount requiring payment.
- If you claim more hours than you are eligible for across multiple settings and the local authority place your hours in dispute you will need to rectify the issue within 24 hours and pay any outstanding fees to Tiptoes, this could mean no funding being applied and backdated fees to the start of the term, which you would need to pay within 7 days.
- Failure to sign the required local authority funding forms by the start of each term will result in an invoice being raised for the full amount.
- If you attend only for funded only sessions, then these must be taken in 10-hour blocks. If you wish to take 5 hourly blocks please speak to your Nursery Manager.
- If you attend funded only sessions then Tiptoes can change which sessions (days) you can attend, with notice, to allow the nursery to efficiently allocate capacity in order for it to meet its funded statutory responsibility.
- Any unused hours cannot be used for ad-hoc sessions and no hours can be banked for future use.
- Failure to pay any contracted fees or fees for non-contracted sessions can result in us refusing admittance until brought up to date.
- It is the parent’s responsibility to ensure that their 30 hours extended entitlement code is valid and accepted by the local authority and is provided to your nursery manager at least 20 days before the start of any term. Failure to do so, which results in no funding being granted is not Tiptoes responsibility.
- It is the parent’s sole responsibility to ensure their eligibility and renewal of such is completed within the timescales set by the local authority and/or HMRC.
- Parents must ensure that codes are provided to Tiptoes at least 20 days prior to needing validating by the local authority. We accept no responsibility for codes that are provided within 20 days of renewal or the start of the term.